Subtraction - CCSS 4.NBT.B.4
Links verified on 7/14/2014
- Ambleweb Subtraction Machine - Students choose a skill level, type the answer, and then check for correctness.
- Are You a Math Magician? - Choose your level and try to answer 20 questions in 1 minute.
- Bowling Subtraction - Bowl down pins by answering subtraction problems.
- Checking Subtraction - Students explore the inverse relationship of addition and subtraction.
- Fill-in Equation - Supply the missing number in subtraction equations.
- Ghost Blasters Subtraction - This is a 2 digit minus 1 digit subtraction game.
- Ghost Blasters Subtraction - This is a 2 digit minus 2 digit subtraction game.
- Inverse Relationship of Addition and Subtraction - Fill in the missing numeral.
- Inverse Relationship of Subtraction and Addition - Fill in the missing numeral.
- Island Chase Subtraction - "Multi-player racing game that allows students from anywhere in the world to race one another while practicing their facts." You can select to play against others or just yourself.
- It's A Fact - Practice the basic subtraction facts.
- Math Baseball - Subtraction using numbers less than 5.
- Math Fries - Students have to eat French Fries that have math problems on them that equal a certain number displayed on top of the screen. [most are addition, but some subtraction is included]
- Minus Mission - Subtraction with a creeping slime theme.
- Mixed Review -Finding the answer to the addition and subtraction problems of three numbers reveal a mystery picture.
- Mystery Picture - Subtract and find the mystery picture under the tiles. (subtraction facts to 20)
- Mystery Picture - Subtract 2 digit numerals, no borrowing.
- Speed Grid: Subtraction - (level 1) Students answer the question set by clicking on two numbers that complete the sentence. You set the number of questions (2 to 99) and the time limit (1 to 10).
- Subtraction - customize for any number range.
- Sum Sense (Subtraction) - Students practice single digit subtraction by dragging numbers to complete the sentence.
- Tic-Tac-Toe Squares - Subtraction game using numbers less than 10.