Sequencing - CCSS RL.2.7
Links verified on 10/20/13
- How to Build a Snowman - Put the directions on how to build a snowman in the correct order. [New as of 6/20/11]
- Monkey Business: Rain Forest Run Around - Make a bridge by putting the words in order. Use your mouse to put them in correct order.
- New News - Make sure the stories are ready for the newspaper and in the correct order. [New as of 6/20/11]
- Sequence the Story - Drag the pictures in the correct order - (students can have the story read to them if necessary).
- Sequencing - Online lesson and activity to practice sequencing skills.
- Sequencing - Making a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich (7 Steps) - Put these action sentences in order.
- Sequencing - Using an Elevator (6 Steps) - Put these action sentences in order.
- Sequencing - Planting flowers (8 Steps) - Put these action sentences in order.
- Story Scramble - Put the pictures in the correct order so that the story makes sense. [New as of 6/20/11]
- Tell your own story - Click on three of these pictures to make your own story. What would happen first, next, and last?
- Tying your shoe - Match the sentences with the correct numeral order.