Sites that Help Classroom Teachers
Links verified 7/29/10
- Best Practices - Explore resources to help identify and discuss best practices.
- Critical Thinking Sites and Activities - Ideas for exercises and activities to use in the classroom,and a field guide to critical thinking can be found here.
- Curriculum & DI - Here are resources that discuss brainstorming, energizers for the classroom, learning differences and other differentiated instruction resources.
- Discipline/Classroom Management - Find on this page resources that address discipline plans, suggestions, managment, models, rewards, and articles to help classroom teachers.
- General Teacher Resources - Bloom's Taxonomy, Articles, Teaching Tips, Grants and other resources for teachers can be found on this page.
- Online Workshops for Teachers - A collaboration between Thirteen Ed Online (WNET New York) and Disney Learning Partnership bring to teachers these free online workshops.
- Parent/Teacher Relationship - These sites offer resources to help bring closer relationships between families and teachers.
- Reading/Lexile Resources - Lexile resources along with information on reading instruction information and questioning strategies can be found here.
- Technology Ideas for the Classroom - You will find many resources here to help you integrate technology into your daily lessons, which include tips, Thinkquest links, thematic units and articles.
- Video Resources - Here are resources that are in video format to help teachers see what is working in other schools, along with a video series designed to help teachers integrate the Internet into their classrooms.